Saturday, August 8, 2015

Art Unraveled 2015, Phoenix, Arizona

I always loved the words of the Girl Scout song, Friends.  "Make new friends, but keep the old.  One is silver and the other gold."  This is my second year teaching at Art Unraveled and I am making new friends as well as catching up with old friends.  Art retreats rejuvenate my soul!  Everyone is so creative and full of inspiring ideas.  If you need a shot of creativity, this is the place to be.

I met Kristin in my Seattle CREATE art journaling classes.  She shared with me her journal that she put together on a resent trip.  It makes me feel so wonderful to see how she implimented the ideas from the class into a beautiful travel journal.  I wanted to share a few pages of her watercolor art journal with you :)





No comments: