Sunday, October 27, 2013

Keeping Organized

Occasionally I get questions from people asking about products that I used during the filming of my DVD, Art Journals on-the-go.  Several of you have wondered about the zippered bag that I like to use to keep my journal and supplies in.  I buy them through Daniel Smith Art Supplies and here is the link to my favorite size:  Clear Vinyl Art Bag.  They are very handy if you are traveling.  I prepare a bag before I get on the plane and then it is easy just to pull the bag out and it has my pencil, eraser, journal, small palette, a couple brushes and whatever else I may need to do a little project.   I do believe that I have every size, but this is the one I use the most.

 Clear Vinyl Art Bag, 10in x 13in Content Size

Just recently they have several that have handles and a pocket.  I just bought the one below and think it will be very handy too.  Vinyl Art Bag with Handles:
Alvin Deluxe Clear Mesh Bag with Handles, 12 in x 16 in

This page shows all the different sizes:  http://www.danielsmith.com/Item--i-G-479-015

WARNING - the larger bags are really big!  I suggest getting out your measuring tape before you order to see which size fits your needs.

No comments: