Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sprinkle, Splash and Splatter: Creating Texture with Watercolor

Here is a fun little book that we will be making in my workshop; Sprinkle, Splash and Splatter:  Creating Texture with Watercolor with  the Portland Art & Soul Retreat, October 4th, 2013.  All of our sample paintings and colorful exercises can be spiral bound into a reference book.  We will be exploring lots of ways to make texture that can be used to create the look of an old stone wall, sand on the beach, wood, rocks, trees and much more.  There is still room in the class so I hope you will consider signing up!  Here are a few photos from my texture reference book.




1 comment:

Pj said...

Oh, Jacqueline, I have spent a bit of time catching up on your BLOG entries! I really enjoy your interpretation of the reference photos--often better than the original photo! :) I like your blue window with the flower box in your texture journal. :) Excited to be taking more of your classes, Paula