Thursday, May 1, 2014

Opening Day for Artful Gathering Registration

Today, May Day (my favorite day of the year!) is the first day you can register for this wonderful online retreat.  Several years ago my students at CREATE, Irvine, asked why did I not teach watercolor classes online.  Well, the answer was simply that I had never thought about it and wasn't sure how to do it.  I have now joined with Artful Gathering Online Art Retreat and I am teaching online.
I work all January, February and March filming and editing in my studio, teaching watercolor classes just for this online retreat.  This is my second year doing this and I absolutely love it!  Many of the students that I "met" last year have become my friends.  And one is even going to Orvieto, Italy with me in September to paint (Pat!).  This is a great way to learn new things from the comfort of your home.  You pick the schedule too.  Workshops that you sign up for are available to you 24/7 for 6 weeks.  There are many fun classes to choose from.  Instructors often sign up for classes from other instructors at this online retreat.  I hope you will stop by my "classroom" and say "HI!"
Here are my two classes for this summer:
WATERCOLOR TOOLBOX (just for beginners!)
WATERCOLOR FUN!

No comments: