Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Dog Ate my Homework!


I have been busy writing an article for ClothPaper Scissors STUDIOS Magazine about my studio. It is an interesting concept to peek inside the artist's life and see where they create.  It made me reaffirm how lucky I am to have such a beautiful, private space to call my own.  I thought the photos for the article would be easy and writing the article would be the hard part.  Well it turns out that the article was fun to write and the photos have been a nightmare!  I cleaned and reorganized and now my studio has never looked better!  The awful thing was – you have heard “my dog ate my homework”, well my little Olive stole my camera card.  Not just my camera card but also my video card as well as I have been making an online video for Artful Gathering
I had to be a detective to try to recoup my cards and think like a dog.  I set a decoy piece of plastic next to my computer yesterday and watched from the other room.  Sure enough she grabbed and hightailed (literally) out the doggie door.  I followed her outside and around the house and low and behold there was the video card lying in the grass.  Unfortunately I still have not found the camera card.  We have about an acre for the dogs to roam.  And darn it there were some pretty good photos on that card!  






  

2 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

You are very clever. Thank heaven my Bichon just likes paper. Although that can be bad too. Good luck!

Jacqueline said...

Ha Ha Sharon, We have to keep an eye on our furry little friends!