Saturday, November 26, 2011

Watercolor Journeys for the Traveling Artist, a new DVD

I haven't been able to post much lately because my computer was sent away to get a new mother board.  After many weeks it was finally declared a Lemon!  I now have a new computer and find it does work a lot better than my last computer.
Despite my recent computer problems, I have been getting ready for my trip to Loveland, CO to film my new DVD with Interweave Press.  The title will be something like, Watercolor Journeys for the Traveling Artist and I will be demonstrating some great ideas for watercolor painting while traveling.  Here is a painting I did in my watercolor journal this past May while with the group that I took to Provence, France.  We painted on a book page from a French book.

I will let you know when my DVD is available for purchase!

4 comments:

Laure Ferlita said...

Congrats, Jacqueline! Awesome opportunity!

Timaree said...

Good luck! It sounds like a great idea.

Jacqueline said...

Thank you Laure! Thank you Timaree! I'm done, it went great and now I'm relaxing with a glass of wine :)

Pj said...

Has your DVD been completed and become available yet, Jacqueline?

What fun class was today. Thanks again for giving so much to us. :)