Monday, May 7, 2012

Congratulations to the Winner of my Cloth, Paper, Scissors Workshop DVD!

Drum-roll please.............
A Peek inside my Watercolor Journal
In my DVD I show step-by-step how to use artist tape with a colorful wash background to create a journal page as this one.
I used the random number generator and Chris in Oregon is the lucky winner!  I am so excited about this because I feel like I know Chris.  I have been following her blog for awhile and enjoy all her posts.
Congratulations Chris!  Please contact me and send me your address and I will be sending you my DVD, Art Journals on-the-go: How to pack, prep, paint and more.
Thank you so much to everyone that left a comment on my blog. If you would like to purchase a DVD please go to the Interweave Store.

3 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Congrats to the lucky winner! My goal is to have a watercolor journal that I can learn and play in all summer...!

Pj said...

Congratulations, Chris! You will love the DVD!, one of Jacqueline's students!

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

Oh I just saw this.. been sick and not checking blogs as I usually do.. I am so jazzed. thank you. I never win anything.. wow I look forward to this. I will email you my address. if I can find yours.