Monday, December 16, 2013

Just in Time for the Holidays!

Watercolor Journal Page using Expansion Kit colors.
I am happy to announce that have designed a Daniel Smith Expansion Kit and it is now available for purchase.  It is the perfect complement to my Daniel Smith Jacqueline Newbold Travel Kit.  These additional six Daniel Smith colors are my favorite go-to colors and are always on my palette.  I suggest these when students ask for more color ideas to fill up their palettes.  Along with the addition of these beautiful colors, a larger and smaller brush, artist tape, water holder and a great vinyl art bag to hold it all, you now have everything you need to paint at home or while you travel!  It ships priority mail at no charge.  If you want to add additional art supplies to your order, be sure to tell them my TRP number (phone-in orders only) and you will get an additional 10% off of your order!  A gift for you :)
Here is my TRP NUMBER:  TRP00274
 


1 comment:

Meghan Thimjon said...

Still want the first one now need to add the 2nd one onto my list of wants/needs!