Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Art Journaling Magazine

The autumn 2013 issue of Art Journaling Magazine by Stampington & Company has hit the stands.  I am so excited that my article, A Watercolor Travel Art Journal, is included in this issue!
This is my bare all story of how I got started painting and how it led to keeping an art journal.  I hope you will find this an encouraging story about my struggle from not knowing the first thing about painting, drawing and art in general to where I have ended up today.  I wrote this article for those of you that struggle with being a beginner artist.  I hope that you will find it inspiring.

Here is a description of this issue:  
Dive into a world of heartfelt art with the Autumn 2013 issue of Art Journaling. The vibrant and emotional artwork of Traci Bunkers graces the pages of the Artist Portfolio, and you'll learn how to build a visual vocabulary with Kelly Kilmer. For ideas on documenting those memorable summer vacations, the gorgeous travel journals of Jacqueline Newbold and Chrisanne Robertson are sure to fill you with inspiration. This issue will also help you get a head start on the holidays: Follow Tori Weyer’s lead, and create a Christmas box journal filled with your thoughts and memories of the season.

3 comments:

Riki Schumacher said...

This is so cool! Congratulations Jacqueline!!!
Riki

StilinStudio said...

Wow, talk about inspiration! Congratulations!!

Jacqueline said...

Thanks Riki and Stilin Studio! Also Sue - I accidentally deleted your comment!