Friday, December 7, 2012

Treasures at Home

Those of you that follow my blog know that I love to search out art stores while traveling.  But I want to share with you a favorite little known treasure of an art store in my home town, Bend, Oregon.

Best supply of Christmas & themed stamps
Need a leaf stamp?

Colorful pens!
  You may think that the charming vintage house on Harriman, Christmas Presence, is a place to shop for Xmas.  But you will be in for a surprise when you step inside.  Filled from floor to ceiling (literally!), are rubber stamps of all kinds.
More Stamps!
Stamps with words: It's all about the journey

Rolls of paper
  But you will also find an amazingly beautiful ribbon selection, great for altered books, tags and gifts.  There is a very colorful assortment of pens, glaze pens and more!


My favorite ribbon supply!
Dimensional Paints

What artist would not love a gift from Christmas Presence!

Christmas Presence

Phone: 541.388.4414
Address: 644 NW Harriman St # 1

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hi!
Thanks for this post - I've wondered where that shop is. I will stop by there with my mom in July when we come down to Sisters for the Quilt show and classes.

Thanks!