Friday, August 17, 2012

Dreaming in Color!

12 Great Lumin Arte Twinkles
I am happy to announce that Leslie, the owner of Dreaming in Color has put together a mix of her fabulous Lumin Arte Twinkling H2Os just for me!  I carefully picked these colors to give a good representation of warm and cools yellows, reds and blues.  Let me tell you that it was hard to limit it down to 12!  But here is the best part - Leslie has sent free samples for me to pass out to some of my CREATE classes in Chicago next week!  I have really enjoyed experimenting with these luscious paints and seeing how to incorporate them into my watercolor journals!

6 comments:

Dion Dior said...

Don't you just love those Twinks? Good luck with your class in Chicago, I would so LOVE to be there. Hugs xx

Dion Dior said...

Don't you just love those Twinks? Good luck with your class in Chicago, I would so LOVE to be there. Hugs xx

Meghan Thimjon said...

Ooooh I can't wait my sis and I are taking a class from you on Saturday! Will be FUN!

Meghan Thimjon said...

Oh I can't wait to play with these, my sis and I are coming this Saturday for you class, we can't wait!!!!! FUN!

Jacqueline said...

Oh Dion you will be missed! Looking forward to meeting you Meghan and your sister too :)

Linda said...

I've been loving playing with twinks since I took your class at Create in Irvine. I also bought your Art Journal DVD and have really enjoyed it! Your 12-color twinks palette is gorgeous! I think I may have to do some shopping!