Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Daniel Smith/Jacqueline Newbold Watercolor Kit Update

For those of you that have already ordered my new Daniel Smith Watercolor Jacqueline Newbold Traveling Kit, Daniel Smith just contacted me to let me know that they sent out the wrong size zippered case.  They are willing to send you the correct one for free and you can keep the first one they sent.  Leave a comment and I will get you in touch with the right person to fix this problem.  Thanks for all your support and hope you are enjoying the kit!


9 comments:

Claire M said...

Absolutely gorgeous view!!! Love the purples.

Sacha said...

Cette aquarelle est absolument magnifique , ce sont des champs de lavande ?
Sacha

Jacqueline said...

Oui Sacha, ce sont les champs de lavande en face du mont. Hood, en Oregon. Je vous remercie!
Thank you Claire!

marbran said...

hi Jacqueline I ordered your kit, would you get me the name of the person at DS to get the correct size zippered case?

Thanks,
Marlene

marbran said...

Hi Jacqueline

I purchased your kit, would you send me the info to get the correct size case?

Thanks,
Marlene

Laura K said...

I just received my kit yesterday; I love it and cannot wait to get painting. Unfortunately, I believe that they sent me the wrong case. The case I received is a long handle brush case and is approx 15 inches long. Thanks in advance for your assistance in getting me in touch with the right person at Daniel Smith.

Jacqueline said...

For those of you that got the wrong case, you need to send me your email so that I can get in touch with Daniel Smith and get you the right case. Thanks!
newbold0505@bendbroadband.com

marbran said...

Hi Jacqueline

I bought your kit and have the very large brush case. Would you send me the name of the person to contact at DS to get the smaller one?

Thanks,
Marlene

Jacqueline said...

Hi Marlene,
I loved meeting you today and what a fabulous class we it has been! Remind me in our class tomorrow and I will give you Bernadette's email.